Saturday, October 14, 2006

Colors...

I don't love you!!!I love colors...I love the black of your hair as my fingers ruffle them. I love the grey haze of the smoke through which I see your face. I love the yellow of the days that I spend with you. I love the blue of the jeans that lovingly sheath your legs. I love the chrome of the watch that encircles your wrist as you hold my hand. I love the white of your teeth when your smile brightens my day. I love the red hue that your ears turn, when I touch you. I love the green of the fresh smell that envelopes me when I am near you. I love the orange of your brilliance that shines forth from you. I love the brown of your eyes as they soften when they rest on me. Who told I love you? I just love colors.

2 comments:

Triv said...

Wow! Very romantic! Feels very heartfelt and passionate.

Zixith said...

So real, and yet one can lose themselves in the words.